LaymanPro v4.1h fixes a number of minor issues related
to AutoCAD® 2004-2006.
Starting with new service release v.4.1g LaymanPro now
supports AutoCAD® 2004-2006 and LT 2004-2006 - based on several bugfixes and improvements on
usability and performance, LayerManager works on all AutoCAD® 14-2006 and LT 2000-2006..
since October 2002
Starting with Service Release v4.1d, LayerManager now
utilizes our new LTE2000 kernel technology to run inside AutoCAD®
LT; the former versions LT 97/98 are no longer supported.
Since Publishing our LT-Extender 2000 there is no real need to keep the
very similar functionality still maintained in Layermanager - therefore
we removed those 'LT-Extending' features with version v4.1d.
since August 2001
Starting with Service Release v4.1a, LayerManager now
completly supports AutoCAD® LT in all versions. Meanwhile
there are a number of service releases published, providing some
bugfixing and minor improvements.
- integrated 3D-Orbit-Viewer
- Template-Technology implemented ("Auto-Structurierung")
- the Working-Layer-Window simplifies working with AutoCAD®
- "Layer-History" saves named Layer-Snapshots to the drawing
- Display-Filters allow you to configure the right window panel
- new features to create layergroups and hierarchies
- new functions for handling drawing entities on selected layers,
- smoother program interface and advanced configuration
- many minor improvements and a lot of fixed bugs !
- integrated printing support including Print-Preview enables you to
print left/right window in WYSIWYG mode
first Beta version v4.1 is available; the new features
are highly appreciated and are working very stabile
continuous development and improvement for version v4.0
developing version v4.1 has started
End of 1999
after 1 year of testing the first final release v4.0
for AutoCAD® 14/2000 is published
End of 1998
The first Beta version v4.0 is released
End of 1997
complete Re-Design of LayerManager has started - with Windows interfaces and
supporting compatibility with old DCL-based versions v3.x
1994 - 1998
After AutoCAD® 12 was introduced, "LayerManager" was born as DCL-based
AutoCAD®-program, initiated by dayly jobs on AutoCAD® ... during this time,
LayerManager became one of the most powerful Layer-Management-Tool within the
AutoCAD®-World ... last DCL-based version was version v3.2